Wednesday, January 5, 2011

More Psychosis

Lily had a scary hallucination this morning.  She woke up and saw a ghost like figure sitting on her bed and reaching out to touch her.  She screamed for me - and I went running up the stairs.  I'm grateful she wanted me to soothe her, but so discouraged and sad for her.  I can't imagine how that must feel for her.

It's frustrating that she can go along for several weeks and be fine, and then the meds stop working as well, or perhaps the disorder, her psychosis, becomes stronger and . . . beats the meds.  I don't understand the changing nature of her symptoms.  We are sorely in need of a brilliant, guardian angel who can wave a wand and make it all better.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to send that magic angel your way if I could find one!

    ReplyDelete